onsdag 29. januar 2014

CROCHET HEADBAND - Crochet-A-Long (CAL) on Google+



Last night I made a crochet headband after being invited to a Crochet-A-Long (CAL). The other day I joined a group called Crochet Along on Google+ and this is where I got the invitation. I thought it would be a nice little project on the side, I could use a little break from my crochet afghan that I´m working on right now, so I found some leftover yarn and dived right in.

I didn´t make my crochet headband exactly like the headband in the CAL, I wanted it to look a little different. I also made another flower, a smaller one than the one they used in the CAL. I wrote down the pattern as I crocheted, and I will post it here on my blog next week. I´d like to do it earlier than that, but I´m going away for the weekend and I have a lot to do before that, so unfortunately there is no time. But early next week I´ll transcribe my notes (luckily I took some step-by-step photos of the process last night) and then you can make your own headband if you´d like. Or you can just go right ahead and make the one in the CAL :)


Here are some more photos, I will take better photos of the finished crochet headband when I post the pattern.




Crochet-A-Long´s are fun! I recently joined another one as well, I´ll tell you more about that some other time.

Have a great day!


xoxo,

Hege :) 

7 kommentarer:

  1. I love your headband, very cute!! Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier and for the kind words! I look forward to following your future creations!! :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! And you´re very welcome, I look forward to follow your future creations as well! Have a nice day :)

      Slett
  2. Really pretty headbands, Hege! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Mary! :) I´m really glad to hear that! :)

      Slett
  3. Thank you for dropping by my blog Hege, it is nice to be here today playing catch-up on your blog.I do love this little headband and it's great to see the extra pictures of it.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Linda :) I still haven´t had the time to check out your blog as thoroughly as I want to, I´ve been away most of the week, but I´ll get there! :) <3

      Slett
    2. Thank you so much, Linda :) I still haven´t had the time to check out your blog as thoroughly as I want to, I´ve been away most of the week, but I´ll get there! :) <3

      Slett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...